What is your first impression when you arrived LA airport?

2009년 4월 9일 목요일

Culture shock.

I have many culture shock. These are some culture shock from my visit new country. When i arrived LA airport, i needed taxi. While i was looking around, someone came to me and ask. " i think this time is your first time, you need my help". So, that time i think this man is bad guy. Because in our country, somebody whom i donot know contact me i have to call the police or runaway. Because almost man has bad mind. But now, i know American is very kindly. And i have another culture shock. the one thing is make bank account and use check book. Here, sometimes i need check book. Buy one car, rent house and the other many things.. in our country, i never use checkbook, because i didnot need that. I was young. In Korea that is only old person and businessman. And food, weather, finding friends and different language. i had so many culture shock. So i cannot write my all experience.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기