What is your first impression when you arrived LA airport?

2009년 4월 7일 화요일

who am i.

I am an international student from South Korea.
My name is Sung-soon Kim. Kim is my family name. I dont have english name specially.
My freinds call me Kim. Actually, i have english name which is Edward. But i dont like new name so i told everyone my name is Kim. My age is 22. I like America. In my country, my age is 24. But here, my age is 22, for reason i like America. I have a girl-friend who is different country. I love her. I want together everytime and everyseconds. But, now i am just student. If i had job and graduated my all study course, i might propose for marry. we are many problems from different culture. Sometimes i can understand, but the other times i cannot understand. When we could not communication easily, every that time i thought i need study too hard. But now,we are growing up our mind. It's my own little life. I have one old brother. He is studying in England now. And I have father and mother, my father is business man and mother is a teacher. My major is business management. When i was high-school student, my grade is too low. So, i decided came here. My first impression is very strange. Many person speak English and another languages. I couldnot understand anything else. But now, i can understand almost thing. But i need more understanding for my graduate.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기